Fumigation chamber disinfection and microbiological testing services are temporarily suspended!
The Silesian Library provides the following services in the field of preservation of library and archive collections:
- disinfection in a fumigation chamber,
- microbiological purity tests,
- expert assessment of the state of preservation of paper documents,
- conservation and preservation work on paper documents, including mechanical cleaning, straightening, pressing, gluing and filling in paper losses, reinforcing,
- bookbinding repairs of books glued and sewn into impositions,
- thesis binding.
Information is provided by:
Security, Conservation and Archivization Department
plac Rady Europy 1, 40-021 Katowice
tel.: +48 32 208 38 62, +48 32 208 37 02
fax: +48 32 208 37 20
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.